Wednesday, September 8, 2010

2 very moving videos. (lotsa movement!)




The video above is made by my brother. It features me during the first months of my parkour training. Location is here in my hometown province, Quezon.

Below is made by me which is longer. My brother made a better edit than I did. haha.

In parkour, documenting your own movement is very popular. As said in the previous post, the Internet played a major role in popularizing the discipline globally. Through videos, practitioners can share the energy of inspiring others and sharing the enthusiasm. Online videos also acts as channels  for communication in the parkour community globally. Watch my videos! =D





1 comment:

  1. These are great videos. The premier video introduced me to the amazing duo, Matt&Kim.
    I think training with your brothers is hitting two birds with one stone. You get to practice your parkour skills and bond with your bros at the same time,

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete